"Embrace Your Flaws And Imperfections" Original Abstract Figurative Drawing
Title: Embrace Your Flaws And Imperfections
Size: Art Size: 8.3x11.7 inches
Frame Size: 11x14 inches
Artist Statement For This Piece:
This piece for me represents embracing your flaws and imperfections.
Society programs into our heads that we need to be perfections. But instead
sometimes we need to take a step back and realize that nobody's perfect and we need to
embrace our flaws and imperfections that make us who we are.
- It comes framed in a float-frame
- It comes with hanging materials for you to apply yourself depending on your hanging preference
- Signed by me (Sierra Barnes) on the front and back
- Comes with the original poem handwritten by me (Sierra Barnes) on the back of it.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
Important Information About Shipping:
I currently offer free shipping in the United States. If you are outside of the United States and are wanting to purchase a piece from me. Please message me before you purchase a piece so that I can quote the shipping rate.
Embrace Your Flaws And Imperfections
On the outside
Trying to be perfect
We get lost
In the chaos
The things programmed
In our heads
Take a step back
Embrace your flaws and imperfections.